In the book series marmalade boy, A girl named Miki has parents that smile and say, "were getting divorced". She opposed to the fact and said, "well then who do I live with?" But they just said that they were not completely staying away from each other but living together with another family and their son Yuu. As Miki's parents explained it, they were "swapping partners". Miki still hated her family for doing what they did.But their was one thing that her mother said to her though. She could never fall in love with Yuu.
Now they go to the same school and Miki's killer of love and her best friend happens to be jealous that shes is hanging out Yuu but he can't stop that because all he knows is that they are step siblings. She gains to like her wacky family but is still confused over love. I think that the story is good in all ways. It's a drama, comedy and romance all in one. I really like it because it shows real life issues and and problems in a girls heart. It shows the struggle in a person that's not used to having divorced parents. I also think that making a huge comedy out of it is what makes it even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment