High School Ouran Host Club is one of the funniest, romantic and dramatic book series ever. I all begin off with a girl named Haruhi Fujioka. She is a scholarship student who is known as a “commoner” because the school is for the rich. She goes out into the school to find a quiet place to study but ends up inside of their clubroom. Once she enters, the club members take her aback. Then she breaks a vase that is 80,000,000 yen. (8,000,000 dollars in the U.S) Now to pay back every dime, she must work within the club by gaining 100 customers.
So now, she is stuck with six different guys with a different personality that will drive a person in circles. I think that its one of the funniest books ever. Haruhi and the club members have all of these weird adventures and she is one of the smartest people in her club and in her school. Haruhi is so much like a tomboy except for the fact that she doesn’t play sports. The other club members are Tamaki the president, Kyoya the vice president, Hikaru and Kaoru the twins, Morinozuka (Mori) and Haninozuka (Hunny) the great twins. Each character is so indifferent.
All of the stories and adventures that they have makes the reader want to read more. I do feel sorry for Haruhi because she is always caught up in her personal and club many different problems. Her life is so hectic and because her mother died, and her dad works late most of the time she has to take care of herself. She has so much to do and the boys always interfere with her chores.
Her life is so hard. Therefore, I feel sorry for Haruhi and I happen to also want to live her life at the same time because she gets a life of adventure. Its full of fun and sometime action. It seems awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment