Pandora hearts has to be one of the most amazing sci-fi and fantasy stories I have ever read. It's about a boy named Oz and trying to find the lost memory of a girl named Alice, but shes known as Bea Rabbit. at first, you read that Oz is just a rich kid that is in his mansion with his servant Gilbert (considered as a friend to Oz) messing around before Oz and Gilbert's age ceremony. Then, out of no where, Gilbert was used by the organization Pandora, to get rid of Oz by putting him into the abyss, a world so twisted and crazy. it looks like an evil and destroyed toy box. If you get caught, can be killed by a chain. A chain are monsters that were born in the abyss. They have regular people have an agreement with them and they become an illegal contractor. Those illegal contractors have an specific amount of time to live and when that time is up, that person gets taken into the abyss to never return and dies.
Oz was taken into the abyss and came out alive by making a contract with Alice so that he wouldn't die. Oz was put there because the giant bell that hasn't rang in over a century and was never supposed to, rang as soon as he touched it. Pandora then came to him after a huge battle they had and told him," Your sin, is your very existence". After leaving the abyss, it turns out that ten years has passed since he was taken into the abyss and escaped. In that time, Gilbert has joined the Nightray noble family by adoption with his brother. He wanted to save Oz by joining the family. He joined Pandora and tried to save Oz for the ten years he was gone. When Oz comes back, he realizes things that he never dealt with before.
I really love this series because i think that the story is funny and shocking at the same time. I find that Gilbert is my favorite character because he is funny, smart, determined and loyal. My second favorite character is Oz because he is funny and knows how to take care of idiots and people that he just doesn't like. I am at chapter fifteen within all of the chapters that were created. I am not at the main climax yet but I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. I recommend the series to anyone that likes comedy, romance, action, and drama. I can almost guarantee that the person will like the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment