The Wallflower is mainly about a girl who was called ugly by the
first and only person she confessed her love to. This incident makes a huge change in her life, and as a result Sunako ignores everything beautiful,
both within herself and her life as well. Sunako's aunt, who is very concerned by her niece's change for the
worst, Sunako's aunt, the owner of a beautiful mansion where four very
handsome students boys live, offers the boys free rent in her mansion if they
can turn Sunako into a "perfect lady".
The four boys names are Ranmaru, Yuki, Takenaga, and Kyohei. They each have a different personality that they try using to their advantage like Ranmaru tries to use his charms and Takenaga uses his smarts, and Yuki uses his kindness so that he can try to get closer to her instead of practically strangers inside of the mansion. Kyohei could care less personally ( which I find completely lame) and only does something when he gets something out of it or when he needs to. The thing that I find sad is that they are all scared of Sunako whenever they enter her room, she gets angry or when she walks, you can see her dark aura. She sometimes changes the weather and can destroy light bulbs as she walks. (that's freaky. I would NOT want to be her friend. maybe...)
The four boys names are Ranmaru, Yuki, Takenaga, and Kyohei. They each have a different personality that they try using to their advantage like Ranmaru tries to use his charms and Takenaga uses his smarts, and Yuki uses his kindness so that he can try to get closer to her instead of practically strangers inside of the mansion. Kyohei could care less personally ( which I find completely lame) and only does something when he gets something out of it or when he needs to. The thing that I find sad is that they are all scared of Sunako whenever they enter her room, she gets angry or when she walks, you can see her dark aura. She sometimes changes the weather and can destroy light bulbs as she walks. (that's freaky. I would NOT want to be her friend. maybe...)
While the four of the boys manage to make Sunako look beautiful on the outside, they know that it's not
enough to become a lady. The problem relies with her attitude and her
interests (which Sunako has no want in changing). They've managed to make Sunako's aunt believe
that her niece is lovely lady within the walls of the mansion where they live
(and to stop the rent from getting any higher to triple the regular amount).
However, in reality Sunako has not changed what so ever. Sunako has the
tendency to have a random nose bleed when she see's by "bright creatures" as she calls people,
especially around Kyohei.
The series it's self was kind of strange but however it's funny to see the reaction of the guys when they first see Sunako. Sunako apparently dressed EXTREMELY bad where they screamed or when they see her cook, they think that she is planning on killing one of them when all she is doing is cooking. I like the series but I don't know if there are any other books out currently. I would like to finish the series.
The series it's self was kind of strange but however it's funny to see the reaction of the guys when they first see Sunako. Sunako apparently dressed EXTREMELY bad where they screamed or when they see her cook, they think that she is planning on killing one of them when all she is doing is cooking. I like the series but I don't know if there are any other books out currently. I would like to finish the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment